Thursday, October 13, 2011

Little Things, Big Fun, Big Fights

A few days ago I was telling you about how much fun the peas were having with an empty pizza box. It's amazing how that the smallest things can create the most fun, BUT the other side of that is it can create the biggest fights. Shortly after the pizza box play, the oldest two started fighting over a pencil that was sharpened on both sides, because they both wanted it. The other one was going to have to use a "girly" pencil, and neither of them wanted it. I found myself saying, "It's just a pencil, you're just going to write with it, it's not like it's contaminated!" UGH!!! Girls & everything girly are just so taboo right now, even unicorns. They say they hate all girls & when I ask about me they tell me that I'm ok. (According to them moms aren't considered girls.) I'm going to have to remind them of this when they're about 16 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment