Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 10 to 12

I got a little behind over the weekend. We spent the entire thing working on painting....I am sooooo tired of painting and we are not even half finished!

Day 10: I am thankful for the cooler weather. I am not a warm weather person by any stretch of the imagination, so the only time I can comfortably get things accomplished is after summer finally dies. Since summer takes up most of the year around here, I guess I'm not a very productive person!

Day 11: I am thankful that children have a variety of "stages" that they go through. Sometimes they seem like they'll never end, but luckily they do & you can move on to a different annoyance as a parent.

Day 12: Today I am thankful that I have a husband who's decorating taste & style is close to mine. Working on this house has been frustrating enough without the style conflicts many couples have. We're pretty close in taste & can tolerate the other stuff, so I feel we're pretty darn fortunate in that aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment