Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6 & Voting

Day 6: I am thankful for the Angels God sends our way. Sometimes when we do what we are guided to do & are worried & unsure how things are going to work out & we'll be able to make it....that's when God sends us an Angel. Maybe in the form of a person, a letter, an unexpected check, or just a phone call but He sends it our way & it opens the window for the wrinkles to pass through. Today was one of those days. Thank You!


Also, as if EVERYONE isn't sick of it, GO VOTE. I know that it feels like it might not matter especially with the electoral college or you may feel there's no good option to vote for. Just do it though. So many have died to protect your right & freedom of that simple act. Isn't it worth honoring them? So vote for the lesser of two evils or instead of voting for someone, vote against the one you dislike the most. There's other issues on you ballot that need your attention besides the Presidency. I am headed out the door as soon as I post this & fix my hair to do my civic duty & personal responsibility, how bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment