Monday, September 24, 2012

Me & Pukey McGee Part II

Well, that luck I asked for....I needed it. I went to pick up 2 things from 2 different stores & the brother peas....1st stop....barf all over me & the floor of the store. *Sigh* 2nd stop we took our trashcan inside, and although we received some funny looks from other patrons of the establishment, we made it through the store without incident. In fact, he was feeling good enough to be hungry, so I stopped and picked us up something little to eat & drink as well as drinks for the other boys. He ate & made the 15 minute ride to the school a-ok. Then as soon as his dad walks out of the ag building to the Explorer, there went all his tater-tots & Sprite (luckily into the trashcan). So, we fed the goats & came home. I'm almost afraid to give him anything else. Looks like tomorrow maybe another day with just us two around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment